Terms & Conditions
1.This 5-Day, 5-Star Dream Vacation Offer is land and sea travel package valid for a 3 or 4 night cruise for two adults (double occupancy required) on participating cruise lines, plus up to 2 days accommodations for two at participating resorts. Resorts will vary and will be selected at the sole discretion of Travel Shopping Network. Cruise accommodations are an entry-level inside full-sized stateroom. Upgrades to higher category inside, ocean view or balconies are available for an additional charge.
2. To be eligible for this offer, passengers must be 25 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license and a major credit card. United States travelers need proof of citizenship in the form of a valid passport. U.S. resident aliens need an Alien Resident Card. Non U.S. aliens need a valid passport and valid U.S. Multiple Re-Entry Visa. U.S. resident aliens and non U.S. aliens must contact the appropriate consulate to inquire about necessary travel documents.
3. All reservation requirements in this cruise must be met. A minimum of 90 days advance notice is required to process your reservation request. Traveling guests will be required to pay NCFs (Port Charges), government taxes, and cruise/agency fees for cruises departing from Miami, Los Angeles, or Port Canaveral. Fuel Surcharges additional if applicable, based on passenger contracts for each individual cruise line. These fees will vary from between $29 and $59 per person, per day, depending on length of cruise and must be paid immediately via credit card, cashier’s check or money order once your request has been made and cruise has been reserved.
4. Airline tickets, airport transfers, alcoholic beverages, gambling, gratuities, and miscellaneous expenses are not included. Meals are not included in the land portion of any trip. Airfare can be purchased through Preferred Guest Resorts.
5. Sailings are available on select dates with an additional charge for high or peak season; if and when available. Not applicable for holiday sailings. Offer is capacity controlled and is subject to availability.
6. Rates for third or fourth person in your state room, when available, must be purchased through Preferred Guest Resorts at the current retail rate from the specific cruise line.
7. Cancellation and change fees may apply once your reservation has been booked and confirmed. Cruise recipients and those passengers booked in the same state room are required to abide by specific cruise line cancellation and refund policies, name change fees, etc. as outlined in passenger contracts for each individual cruise.
8. The cruise offer expires 12 months from your activation date and reservations must be made by that date.
9. Travel insurance is highly recommended. If you choose to decline this valuable protection, you are assuming any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements.
If you would like information about travel insurance, please let us know.
10. Only one travel offer per household may be used in a 12 month period. This offer is not valid for groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional travel package. It is important that you do not leave for your cruise until you have received written confirmation, since cruises are booked according to the availability of Preferred Guest Resorts’ allotment of staterooms.
11. This program is for promotional use only, cannot be sold and cannot be redeemed for cash. Your cruise is non-transferable without the prior expressed written approval of Prestige Travel Systems. Cruise cannot be reused if reservation is canceled.12. Extended vacation packages are available at additional cost and require dedicating part of a morning or part of an afternoon attending a tour of a vacation ownership opportunity at the sponsoring resort.
12. This offer is void where prohibited by law. No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this offer. Prestige Travel Systems is not to be held responsible for any act of God, and/or any other circumstances beyond its control, causing the cruise to become unavailable. Preferred Guest Resorts reserves the right to substitute the components of the offered vacation and vary the itinerary should circumstances so require.